We are delighted to offer children many different clubs and extra mural opportunities at Holy Trinity.
- Handbells Club takes place on Mondays at lunchtime (Free)
- Gardening Club – within school hours
- Alternative Sports club takes place on Mondays after school – fee paying club
- Winter Sports Club (free) takes place on Thursdays after school (a variety of sports will be played – football, tag rugby, basketball etc)
- Netball takes place on Wednesdays after school (Free)
- Crocheting club takes place at lunchtime on Wednesdays (Free)
- Ukulele experts takes place after school (Fee paying)
- Chess takes place at lunch time (Free)
- Eisteddfod Choir and other choirs rehearse at different times of the year depending on the performances they are working towards.
- Art club for younger children takes place (Free)
- Summer sports club (free) run through the summer term
Other short course special interest clubs run for half terms through the year – these might include Clay club and various other sports clubs. Clubs are not available to all children in every term – check with the office about availability of clubs for your child’s age group.
We believe in competition at this school – we like to try to win! We aim to have little competitions with surrounding schools wherever possible and usually win!
Music lessons: We offer peripatetic music lessons (recorder, guitar, piano and brass instruments) for which parents pay a small fee. Children are taken out of their classrooms for a 15 -20 minute lesson once a week with a music specialist. We have a summer music concert where children perform on their instruments, showing us how much they have learnt through the year. The recorder choir has another concert around Christmas time as well and the handbells play in various concerts both in school and at events in our local villages and towns.