We are delighted to offer children many different clubs and extra mural opportunities at Holy Trinity.
- Handbells Club takes place on Mondays at lunchtime
- Gardening Club takes place on Mondays after school
- Alternative Sports club takes place on Tuesdays after school
- Cricket club takes place on Tuesdays after school
- Winter Sports Club takes place on Tuesdays after school (a variety of sports will be played – football, netball, tag rugby, basketball etc)
- Sewing club takes place at lunchtime on Wednesdays
- Ukulele experts takes place on Wednesdays after school
- Judo ( fee paying club) takes place on Thursdays after school
- Ukulele beginners takes place on Thursdays after school
- Chess takes place on Thursdays at lunch time
- Eisteddfod Choir takes place on Mondays after school and other choirs rehearse at different times of the year.
- Art club for younger children takes place on Tuesdays during lunch time
- Summer sports clubs run through the summer term and we take part in the cricket league through the summer as well.
- Short course special interest clubs that last half a term will run through the year – for instance, an engineering club and a clay club.
Other short course special interest clubs run for half terms through the year – these include Clay club and various other sports clubs. Clubs are not available to all children in every term – check with the office about availabilty of clubs for your child’s age group.
We believe in competition at this school – we like to try to win! We aim to have little competitions with surrounding schools wherever possible and usually win!
Music lessons: We offer peripatetic music lessons (recorder, guitar, keyboard and brass instruments) for which parents pay a small fee. Children are taken out of their classrooms for a 15 -20 minute lesson once a week with a music specialist. We have a summer music concert where children perfom on their instruments, showing us how much they have learnt through the year. The recorder choir has another concert around Christmas time as well and the handbells play in various concerts both in school and at events in our local villages and towns.